WE'RE ABOUT BEING BALANCED OFF THE WALL, TOO.
Cross training and mixing up your fitness routine is important for more than just your climbing skills. Join our enthusiastic, cherry-picked instructors in one of our studios. We switch up the schedule quarterly so check back in often to see if a new class has been added!
Our yoga classes:
Morning classes are generally more gentle sessions designed to slowly ease the body into the day, while the evening classes range from fast paced Power Flow, to heat-building Vinyasa, to Yoga Lab, which breaks down the importance of yoga for climbers in particular. The teachers are trained to tailor their sequences to the students in attendance, so there should never be a class that is “too advanced” or “too easy” for anyone in the room.
Our barre classes:
A strength training class that uses low resistance/high repetition techniques to target one muscle group at a time for a full body workout. You can also expect lots of stretching to promote flexibility and lean, elongated muscles.
Benefits of our classes:
Improved wrist health, deep shoulder stretching, back flexibility, and core strength are a few physical benefits that will cross over to your climbing and other pursuits. Not to mention the level of mental focus and clarity that comes with a regular practice, and the sense of community that continues from the gym and onto the mat.
- Morning Vinyasa/Friday Flow — Start your day off with an upbeat, energizing yoga flow that encourages mindful breathing, strength building, and deep stretching. All levels.
- Noon Flow — Use your lunch break to connect with your mind and body. This class will get you moving, breathing, stretching, and ready to continue your day. All levels.
- Candle Flow — This Vinyasa style class builds strength and flexibility while focusing on breath and body awareness, the perfect way to relax into your evening. All levels.
- Yin/Yang — Begin class with slow, deep stretching before moving into more invigorating standing and balancing postures. All levels.
- Gentle Yoga — Looking to restore and detoxify? This class moves slowly and gently, allowing the body to relax into every posture. All levels.
- Vinyassa II — Want to practice your party tricks? This level 2 class moves quickly and incorporates more challenging postures such as arm balances and inversions. Intermediate, some previous experience recommended.
- Happy Hour Yoga/ Weekend Flow — A fun class to welcome your weekend! Welcome strength, flexibility, body awareness, and mental clarity. All levels.
- Yoga Sculpt — Strength training and yoga combine for a fun, deeply satisfying workout. Light free weights and fast faced sequences help to increase muscle strength and improve cardiovascular health. Intermediate, some previous experience recommended.
- Barre — Barre class isn't just for wanna-be ballerinas. This class mixes core, yoga and functional training though isolated small movements that help to lengthen and strengthen your muscles. All levels.