We aren't just a rock climbing gym with a yoga studio. We aim to be the best studio around.
Our goals are to be:
- approachable - we offer a wide range of levels and we love explaining things during class or after
- accessible - we don't cost an arm and a leg and we have convenient times
- non-competitive - we show up to grow together, nobody cares how perfect you are
- challenging - we cater to athletes already on a journey, and we look to make sure everyone achieves their goals through our practices
"Originally it was a convenient way to get a stretch on after a climb and wind down a bit. The yoga grew on and I started to challenge myself more and more to get some of the harder moves like handstands, etc. I just noticed that my body was feeling great all of the time and that a some of the pains I associated with and assumed were inevitable as I got older were easily avoidable though a regular practice of yoga." -Member testimonial
Benefits of our classes:
- Improved flexibility, wrist and shoulder health, and core strength are a few physical benefits that will cross over to your climbing and other pursuits.
- Enjoy training mental focus and clarity that comes with a regular practice, and the sense of community that continues from the gym and carries forward onto the mat.