Find partners, go outside, or carpool with this awesome Facebook Group!
Going outside to climb? Your impact matters:
- Learn about crag ethics and stewardship
- Support organizations that support outdoor climbing - if you climb outside, you should consider it mandatory to join at least one - your funds go right back to protecting the places and routes you climb!
PARTNER WITH US!
The Pad Climbing believes in what we do and in our power to change our community for the better. Here's some things we do:
- Annual holiday lighting of SLO's Octagon Barn
- Monthly birthday parties for the children of Santa Maria's Good Samaritan shelter
- Free membership for CASA SLO / SB, Family Care Network, and Big Brother Big Sister SLO / SB pairs.
- We partner with Pathpoint for daily cleaning of our facilities.
- Youth in Action, Veterans Service SLO County, and SLO Excursions enjoy monthly free visits!
- We are a partner gym for Access Fund and support outdoor land stewardship
- We are an approved PE vendor for Inspire Charter schools!
- We are always excited to work with at-risk youth, veteran, and special needs communities for free group visits, discounted or free memberships, and community services. Contact us!