WELCOME TO THE PAD
The Santa Maria gym boasts 5,000 feet of bouldering terrain (no rope climbing is available at this location). Like our other location, The Pad offers 24/7 access for members, free rental shoes, loaner bouldering pads, and free fitness classes for members! Our weight room includes a multi-use rack, stationary bike and much more!
Day visits (must be during staffed hours):
- Day pass: $12
- Stay as long as you like, our studio classes are included in the price of your pass!
- Love us? Sign up after your day pass purchase within a month and we'll credit it to your membership.
24/7 access member (ropes are only open during our staffed hours):
- Two week: $35
- Monthly: $55
- Autodraw: $45
- Autodraw Minor: $30 (parents purchasing an autodraw minor membership are eligible for the same price for themselves)
- Autodraw Corporate/Active Duty Military: $35 (ask us how to qualify)
- Annual: $450
- Children under 7 climb free with a membership
- Members get 15% discount on retail, special clinics, and hostings
- All studio classes are included in your membership
- Want reciprocal membership with our SLO location? Check out its amenties and prices here.
Shoes in the gym are always free at The Pad Climbing. Want to go outside? We rent shoes and crash pads for the day as well.
Your day pass or membership gets you access to...
A basic weight room:
- We have a rowing machine and recumbent bike for cardio
- Weight racks for dumbell and barbell work
- Full set of kettle bells and dumbells
- Medicine balls
- Box jumps and a climbing/ninja training facility with peg board and systems training
- Climbing rope
- Gymnastics rings
Yoga and other fitness classes
- See schedule for details
- Free shoes for you to use
- Dedicated youth wall (shorter with holds closer together)
Membership gets you:
- 24/7 access to everything
- Our book library at both locations
- Monthly emails (or more) with updates and events
- Crash pad check out (because we want you to climb outside)