Santa Maria yoga / barre / studio classes:
We pride ourselves on the quality and diversity of our Santa Maria yoga teachers. All instructors aren’t for everyone; but there’s a yoga instructor for everyone.
- Vinyasa — For beginning students and experienced students who want to review the basics and enjoy a gentler class. Focuses on poses that stretch and strengthen the legs, back, and shoulders, with sequences that flow one breath to one movement.
- Power Flow — Power Flow aims to build heat in the body through fast paced sequences that promote muscle strength and flexibility. Previous yoga experience is recommended but not required; the class will always be tailored to the students in attendance.
- Yoga Lab — Each class is designed to focus on breath and principles of alignment in yoga, improving one’s body awareness and understanding of yoga poses. Get back to the basics with this yoga class tailored to climbers and beginner yogis alike.
- Barre — Barre class isn’t just for wanna-be ballerinas. This class mixes core, yoga and functional training though isolated small movements that help to lengthen and strengthen your muscles. All levels.
- Acro Jam – Buddy up or make some new friends! This is yoga that focuses on strength, smoothness, and above all trust and partnership!