Infants to toddlers can use our gym, too!
If your baby can sit up, he or she can do tons of cool things here!
We have learned it’s best to not structure children this age in a class because your kids don’t have the ability to focus on our timeline, so we offer a self-directed study program for the little ones.
Both gyms’ locations have child friendly facilities. On those days when you’re looking for something different, we suggest you come in and try some of these activities!
Kids under 3 are free with paid adult passes!
Here are some fun activities for your littles in the gym:
- Do not force movements. You can help keep a foot in place, but ensure your baby is self sufficient and learns the consequences for letting go or not placing hands and feet correctly. Our surfaces are safe to fall on . . .
- If you child DOES fall, cheer! Fall yourself! Make it fun!
- You can encourage your child by saying what you see: good foot placement, okay time to high step! Look at your feet! Look for a hand!
- It is best not to vaguely praise, just tell them what makes you happy and what they are doing that is awesome.
- Explore our foam play area and stuffed animals. Encourage exploration of the different flooring surfaces, workout equipment, etc.
- Have your child climb up and jump off into your arms. Shout “trust fall!” Make it a new game!
- Look for places to practice balancing – including our slacklines!
- Play with our rings, exercise balls, and ropes – learn to swing!