An unforgettable birthday for your kid!
The Santa Maria Sun voted The Pad the best location to host a kids birthday party in 2016! We couldn't agree more but also believe that climbing parties are memorable for all ages. Holding a birthday party includes:
- Private party room with table and chairs for food and presents (provided by you)
- Two dedicated staff for the party. Our staff has experience coaching and working with kids of all ages.
- Climbing instruction to get you started
- Birthday boy/girl gets a free t-shirt or other goodies.
- 2 hours total
- NOTE: non-climbers (grandma/pa's, kids' parents) are not counted in the 10 attendees. Family and extra support are welcome to attend as well.
Santa Maria: $200, up to 10 attendees and $12 each additional
- The party must be scheduled outside of open hours (M-Th 5pm-9pm and Saturday 2-4pm). Typically, we host parties on Saturday between 11:30-1:30 and 4:30-6:30. You can check date availability at our <calendar link here.>
- This facility has bouldering only, a large space to run around, and a slackline
SLO pricing: $300, up to 10 attendees and $15 each additional
- This facility has top ropes, bouldering, and a dedicated space to run around.
NOTE: non-climbers (grandma/pa's, aunts and uncles, kid's parents) are not counted in the 10 attendees. Family and extra support are welcome to attend as well.
If interested, please submit the below form: