A full scale rock climbing gym and yoga studio in SLO is here!
(SLO Op is now gone. OUR NEW SCHMANCY location is located at 888 Ricardo Ct in SLO - off Broad Street. We are currently in soft-opening while we finish construction. 24/7 membership is not yet available along with some minor amenities listed.
What you will find:
- THREE levels of awesome - 2 fitness studios and a dedicated climbing training area (not yet open)
- Dedicated weight room/mezzanine with tones of space
- Dedicated youth area with top ropes
- Showers (not yet open)
- Tons of epic bouldering
- ROPES - lead and top ropes (with autobelay options) and cracks
- Introducing the Mountain Air Lounge
- Tons of classes and youth programs and more!
Day visits (must be during staffed hours):
- Day pass: $15
- 10-punch pass: $125
- Stay as long as you like, our studio classes are included in the price of your pass!
- Love us? Sign up after your day pass purchase within a month and we'll credit it to your membership.
24/7 access member (ropes are only open during our staffed hours):
- Two week: $45
- Monthly: $65
- Autodraw: $55
- Autodraw Minor: $35 (parents purchasing an autodraw minor membership are eligible for the same price for themselves)
- Autodraw Corporate/Active Duty Military: $50 (ask us how to qualify)
- Annual: $550
- Children under 7 climb free with a membership
- Members get 15% discount on retail, special clinics, and hostings
- All studio classes are included in your membership
We rent chalkbags, harnesses and belay devices! Shoes in the gym are always free at The Pad Climbing. Want to go outside? We rent shoes and crash pads for the day as well.
Your day pass or membership gets you access to...
A basic weight room:
- We have a rowing machine and recumbent bike for cardio
- Weight racks for dumbell and barbell work
- Full set of kettle bells and dumbells
- Medicine balls
- Box jumps and a climbing/ninja training facility with peg board and systems training
- Climbing rope
- Gymnastics rings
Yoga and other fitness classes
- See schedule for details
- We aim to be the best stuiod in town!
- Free shoes for you to use
- Dedicated youth wall (shorter with holds closer together)
Membership gets you:
- 24/7 access to everything
- Our book library at both locations
- Monthly emails (or more) with updates and events
- Crash pad check out (because we want you to climb outside)